Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Sagan's Main Goal

Firing on all cylinders,
Sagan outsprints Guarnieri.



Peter Sagan's win on stage one in the Three Days of La Panne assured his fan's that he is on course for the Tour of Flanders.

With a devastating sprint past Jacopo Guarnieri places the 22 year old Slovak as a huge contender to win la Ronde. The stage was a very good training ride for the Tour of Flanders, taking in many of the climbs and pave sections of great race.

Sagan said...

"I hope to use this to my advantage on Sunday. Will I be a contender for victory there? We shall see. I hope to win it and I feel capable of achieving that."


Results:

1. Peter Sagan (Liquigas) 2. Jacopo Guarnieri (Astana) 3. Fabio Sabatini (Liquigas) 4. Alexander Kristoff (Katusha) 5. Elia Favilli (Farnese Vini) 6. Marcel Sieberg (Lotto) 
7. Baptiste Planckaert (Landbouwkrediet)



Richard


No comments:

Post a Comment