Thursday, October 13, 2011

Bike Snob





It's always good to see Hans and I'm glad he's back to work and slowly mending after his bicycle accident. A shame that his beloved Colnago Master is hanging on his wall ...a tragic reminder. The good news is that he plans to replace it with another Master.

I want to thank Hans for the two magazines: Tour: 2011 Race Guide & Tour: Iconic Images. And, for lending me the much anticipated, Bike Snob and It's All About the Bike by Robert Penn.

Ironically, yesterday I was online and stumbled upon the Tour: Iconic Images on Ebay and I was thinking that it would be a welcome addition to my library.

Fitting all this into my hectic reading schedule is very welcome... I see upcoming podcast reviews in my crystal ball!


Richard

No comments:

Post a Comment